So continuing with my muffin mania these are the latest ones which I made...I love coffee and my princess loves chocolate, so these muffins perfectly suited both our taste buds. They were absolutely yummy and chocolatey.
Adapted from here
All Purpose Flour- 1 1/2 Cup
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder- 1/4 Cup ( I used Hershey's)
Sugar- 1 Cup
Instant Coffee Powder- 2 tsp ( I used Bru)
Baking Powder- 2 1/2 tsp
Salt- 1/2 tsp
Whole Milk- 1 Cup
Curd- 2 tbsp
Oil- 1/2 Cup ( I used Canola Oil)
Vanilla Extract- 1/2 tsp
Chocolate Chips- 1/2 Cup
- Sift together All purpose flour, Cocoa powder, Sugar, Coffee powder, Baking powder and Salt in a big bowl.
- Separately whisk together Milk, Curd, Oil and Vanilla extract till everything blends well.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and combine well till everything is mixed. Add in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture in lined muffin tray till top and bake in preheated oven at 190 degrees C for around 20 minutes or till toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- I got around 12 mini muffins and 4 big muffins.
I enjoyed these warm with my cup of coffee.