Lately my princess has been demanding of more and more muffins....and since she is at home enjoying small school break( that's why I have not been getting enough time to blog hop) I had to honour her demands :) So as soon as I made up my mind to make muffins, my first blog stop was at Anushruti's. She has got such a wonderful blog..I absolutely love all her recipes, photographs and the way she writes. Anushruti has taken egg less baking to a divine level indeed.
I did little modifications to her original recipe by substituting buckwheat flour with APF, but still got amazingly soft and delicious muffins. It didn't take much time also and I had a happy daughter with happy tummy. So lots of thanks to Anushruti for this wonderful recipe.
APF- 225 gms
Bananas- 4 ripe
Dark Muscavado Sugar- 200 gms
Curd- 125 gms
Cashewnuts- 3/4 Cup (Chopped finely)
Unsalted Butter- 100 gms
Baking Soda- 1 tsp
Baking Powder- 1 1/4 tsp
- Sieve APF, baking soda and baking powder together and keep aside.
- Melt the butter in microwave for 30-40 seconds and keep aside.
- In a mixer grind together the bananas, sugar, curd and melted butter till the mixture is smooth.
- Gently mix together the flour mixture with the banana mixture and chopped cashewnuts until every thing is just combined.
- Fill the mixture 3/4 th in the muffin tray and bake in the pre heated oven at 180 degree C for 25-30 minutes or till done. Mine were done in 27 minutes. I got 12 big muffins.